Hui Jian Xin Mo-Liang Yusheng _ txt Novel Paradise

Hui Jian Xin Mo-Liang Yusheng _ txt Novel Paradise

Home Forums Math Monsters Hui Jian Xin Mo-Liang Yusheng _ txt Novel Paradise

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  alexalmeida 3 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Author Posts
Author Posts

alexalmeida

said

The masked man forced Zhan Bocheng to retreat with the strength of a powerful diamond palm. But he said to Tie Ning with a smile, “Who is your daughter?”? Say it quickly so as not to mistake yourself! Tie Ning said, “You don’t care who I am. If you want to kill my Uncle Lu, I will fight with you.” The masked man laughed and said, “Even if you don’t tell me, I can guess where you come from. Some of your swordsmanship is the flying dragon swordsmanship of the Duan family. Duan Guizhang has only one son and no daughter. There is only one Tiemole who knows the flying dragon swords. You must be Tiemole’s daughter!” But he only saw Tie Ning’s flying dragon swordsmanship, but could not see the swordsmanship taught by her master Xin Zhigu. “So what?” Said Tie Ning? If you’re afraid of my father, get out of here! The masked man laughed and said, “I’m just trying to draw your father in and bring him down.”. Well, since you are Tiemole’s daughter, I can take you as my disciple. After your apprenticeship, you will know that my martial arts are better than your father’s. Tie Ning scolds: “Fart.”. Don’t say that you can’t beat my father in martial arts. So what if you can? All the martial arts masters are dead, and I can’t worship an evil demon like you as my teacher. The masked man laughed again and said, “Your father is a bandit leader, and he is almost the same as me.”. Some say he is a hero, others say he is a devil. At the time of good and evil, it is difficult to understand. “That depends on who said he was the devil,” said Tie Ning? A bad man like you, of course, will scold my father. The masked man’s face sank and he said, “You’re so young, but you have a sharp tongue!”! Are you so stubborn that you are not afraid of death? Tie Ning said,eye cream packing tube, “If we were afraid of death, we wouldn’t be waiting here.”. Look at the sword! As soon as Zhan Bocheng retreated, both of them fought for their lives against a strong enemy. The masked man became angry from shame and said with a sneer, “Well, you won’t be my disciple, but I want you to be mine.” His two palms divide the enemy into two. He uses the power of the King Kong palm to deal with Zhan Bocheng, while he uses a very strange way to deal with Tie Ning. Fortunately, he just wanted to capture Tie Ning alive,empty cosmetic tubes, and Tie Ning, with his ethereal posture, flashed through his ten strokes. But the masked man’s martial arts were really too high, and for a little longer, Zhan and Tie were even more difficult to resist. Just when Tie Ning was in danger, the door of the Lv family opened and two middle-aged women came out. One was Duguying, and the other was the woman who had just come. “Stand down, you two,” cried Duguying. “I’ll meet him.” Tie Ning, of course, refused to step down, and the masked man did not allow her to get away. However, he did not kill her for the time being. He just covered the figures of Zhan and Tie with a sharp palm. With victory in hand, the masked man said leisurely, “Lady Lu, will you come to see me on behalf of your husband?”? I’ve already said it, custom cosmetic packing ,custom cosmetic packaging, and I don’t need to say it now. You hand over the treasure, and I’ll give you the antidote in exchange for your husband’s life. “There is no treasure,” said Duguying, “but there are two deadly things!”! But you can only kill my husband and wife, but you can’t bully these two children. The masked man grinned grimly and said, “These are two things. They don’t have to be linked together.”. Don’t worry, I won’t kill this girl, and I will accept her as an apprentice. If you don’t hand over the treasure, I’ll take your life first. Duguying risked her life and drew her sword and stabbed her. The masked man laughed and split his palm like a knife. Duguying’s sword pierced the air, only to feel a cool scalp. The man’s palm was almost flat against her scalp. Compared with the sharp blade, he cut off more than half of her hair. Her hair was like grass, flying away with the wind of his palm. He immediately turned a long-haired Duguying into a nun. This was the masked man’s intention to treasure, so he gave Duguying a fierce look first. Instead of trying to kill her right away. Of the three, Zhan Bocheng had the highest martial arts. Seeing that the situation was not good, he hurriedly attacked from the side to relieve the danger of Duguying. Unexpectedly, Tie Ning lost the mutual care of joining hands, and gave the masked people the chance to break through one by one. The masked man suddenly “changed his position” and came to Tie Ning again, and then grabbed her lute bone.
The woman who came out with Duguying suddenly shouted, “Don’t hurt my sister!” When the sound arrived, he shook two sword flowers and attacked the masked man like lightning. Although the masked man did not understand, but also can not help but separate the spirit, first understand her fierce swordsmanship, only to hear the sound of “Zheng, Zheng, Zheng” three beads, the woman in black even three steps back, but the danger of iron coagulation has also been solved. The woman in black breathed a sigh of relief and said, “Are you Sister Tie Ning?”? I am Long Chengxiang, and I am your senior sister! It turned out that Long Chengxiang had seen Tie Ning’s swordsmanship and had taken the risk to save her. Long Chengxiang is more than twice as old as Tie Ning. Although he uses the same swordsmanship, his power is not the same. Duguying’s skill is a little weak, but she is not mediocre. The reason why she was cut off her hair by the masked man is that the other side’s martial arts are really too strong, on the other hand, because she is restless, so she can’t cope with the other side’s sudden strange tactics. Now that she has joined hands with Long, Zhan, and Tie, the situation is very different. Of course, the masked man’s martial arts were far better than any of them, but it was not so easy for the four of them to take care of each other and the masked man to hurt one of them. At first, Duguying was very worried about Tie Ning. She was afraid that she had overreached herself and had been killed by the other side. After a while, Duguying found that although Zhan and Tie were young, their abilities seemed to be stronger than hers. Then she was relieved and secretly cried out “shame”. Duguying put down the heart, the spirit of steep vibration, four people cooperate well, there are offensive and defensive, almost tied with the masked man. The masked man had a slight advantage over the four long swords with a pair of fleshy palms. But he had to use the force of splitting the air to shake the point of the crooked sword, which consumed more strength than the four men. Although his internal force was deep, he would not be able to take advantage of it if he fought for a long time. Seeing this, Duguying was even more hopeful. She thought to herself,pump tube, “Maybe tonight we can defeat the strong enemy and tide over the difficulties.”. As long as the devil doesn’t dare to come again, my husband will have a chance to live. I can seek medical treatment from Jin Jian Qing Nang Du Baiying, but I don’t necessarily want the antidote of this devil. 。 emptycosmetictubes.com

August 17, 2022 at 8:05 am
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

My CodeCanyon Items