I am sentimentally attached to the world Author: Yu Yanshi

I am sentimentally attached to the world Author: Yu Yanshi

Home Forums Math Monsters I am sentimentally attached to the world Author: Yu Yanshi

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  alexalmeida 5 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Author Posts
Author Posts

alexalmeida

said

The only difference was that the last time the car ran out, she really thought she was going to die. Her consciousness was very clear, and the only thought in her mind was that it would be better to die like this, so that she could go with her mother. At that time, she was passive and world-weary, and had no attachment to the world. She had thought that it would be over. But this time, her mind is full of Sheng Yanxi, the desire to survive is extremely strong, just want to live well, and he lived every day. The man gave her a hand and brought her into the world, and she found that the world was very beautiful. After walking through the gate of death, Shen Ansu’s face was pale, his whole body was stiff and weak, and he could not move. It was a long time before she heard the sound of the rain, and the rain was still falling. Suddenly, she suddenly left Sheng Yuqi. Holding the little guy’s small body, she asked anxiously, “Qiqi, how are you?”? Are you hurt? Show it to the little aunt. The child was frightened,eye cream packaging tube, his lips were blue, his little face was white, and he burst into tears: “Wow..” Mom I’m so scared.. Mom She hugged the child tightly and comforted him softly: “Qi Qi is good.” It’s all right.. Don’t cry.. I’ll call my mother and ask her to pick us up. After comforting the child, she immediately took out her cell phone and called the traffic police and the insurance company to ask them to send someone to deal with it. Then he called He Shuyao again. He Shuyao’s operation is over. He was planning to go to Shen Ansu’s house to pick up the children. Hello, Susu? I just had an operation, and I’m going to pick up Qiqi. Shen Ansu said calmly, “Sister-in-law,metal cosmetic tubes, listen to me. Qiqi and I had an accident on the way. You go to Shuiyuan Road right away and take Qiqi to the hospital for a general examination.” “How is Qiqi? Is she hurt?” In the end is a doctor, psychological quality is excellent, heard that two people had an accident, He Shuyao is also calm. No, none of us were hurt. “I’ll be right there.” At the last second of hanging up the phone, Shen Ansu suddenly exhorted: “Sister-in-law, don’t tell Yanxi about this first.” Chapter 68 epilogue. Epilogue After making the phone call, Shen Ansu sat quietly in the car waiting for the traffic police and the insurance company to come and deal with it. He Shuyao also rushed to the scene of the accident after receiving her call. She held the baby in her arms and kept comforting him softly, talking to him and diverting his attention. Under her careful comfort, Sheng Yuqi’s mood slowly recovered, recovered from the shock, and his face looked good. The heavy rain lasted for nearly two hours and finally stopped. After the whole World Cup was cleaned, the cool air drifted into the car through the broken windshield, plastic cosmetic tubes ,custom cosmetic packaging, and there was a smell of dust in the car. Through the glass, Shen Ansu saw the sycamore trees beside the road swaying gently, the drops of water shaking off, clattering on the ground, knocking on the road, extremely rhythmic. She and the child talked carefully for a while, and both of them tended to be stable. After more than half an hour, the mobile phone rang. Susu, where are you? Why aren’t you home yet? On the other end of the phone, Sheng Yanxi was faintly worried, and Shen Ansu stopped in his ears. He must be in a hurry to get home after such a long time. It’s raining heavily and there’s a traffic jam on the road. I’ll be home soon. In order not to let him hear strange, Shen Ansu pretended to be relaxed and quickly changed the subject: “Did you buy food?”? I want to eat Fried Leek Dumplings in the evening. Sheng Yanxi said, “I just bought leeks and made Fried Leek Dumplings for you.” “I’ll be home soon. I’m driving. I’ll hang up first.” She hung up the phone neatly. When she called, the little guy nestled in her arms and didn’t say anything. Seeing that she hung up the phone, she raised her little hand and pointed at her. With a small face, she said, “Auntie, you are lying. The teacher said that lying is not a good child.” Shen Ansu: “..” She couldn’t help laughing and explained, “Qiqi, this is a white lie. In order not to let my uncle worry about us, I can’t tell him that our car had an accident just now.” Sheng Yuqi seemed to understand and was puzzled: “Why did you tell my mother just now?” Shen Ansu: “..” She was silent, stumped by the little boy, and did not know how to explain to the little boy. She tilted her head and said to the little fellow, “I’ll tell my uncle when I get home.” “Oh.”.
” Not long after, he Shuyao arrived. As soon as the child saw He Shuyao, he threw himself directly into her arms and wiped his bitter tears, “Mom, I’m afraid to die, you finally came..” He Shuyao’s eyes sparkled with tears and her eyes were red. She hugged the child tightly and rubbed the top of her fluffy and soft hair. “Qiqi, mom is coming. I’m not afraid!” The mother and son really put on a touching drama. Shen Ansu stood aside with a slight fever in his eyes. For the rest of his life, there is a deep feeling for everyone. I’ll take Qiqi to the hospital for a general check-up. He Shuyao gazed at Shen Ansu and said, “Su-su, go and check it together. Don’t be careless.” “I’m fine. I wiped my arm and went back to rub some medicine.” Shen Ansu is very clear about his physical condition. He Shuyao did not force her to leave first with her children. As soon as He Shuyao left, the traffic police and the insurance company arrived. Simple minor accidents can be handled quickly. After processing, Shen Ansu picked up the bunch of baby’s breath from the back seat. After an accident, the baby’s breath was safe and sound. After the rainstorm, the sky cleared up and a faint rainbow appeared on the horizon. The whole world was washed clean by the rainstorm, and the sky was clear and clear Pure Brightness. She held the baby’s breath in her arms and bent her lips. —— Opening the door, Shen Ansu heard the sound of Lan Lan. Sheng Yanxi is washing vegetables in the kitchen. She put the bunch of baby’s breath on the entrance cabinet and bent over to change her shoes. Hearing the sound of opening the door, Sheng Yanxi hurried out of the kitchen. He was wearing an apron and his hands were covered with drops of water. He glanced at them and said in a loud voice, “I’m back. Where is Qiqi?” Shen Ansu replied, “Sister-in-law took it back,cosmetic tube packaging, saying that Aunt Qiqi had come home.” “Well!” Sheng Yanxi chuckled and said, “I also bought a bunch of his favorite dishes.” “Put it in the refrigerator first, and he will come to our house in two days.” 。 emptycosmetictubes.com

August 17, 2022 at 8:05 am
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

My CodeCanyon Items