I'm playing in a puzzle game.

I'm playing in a puzzle game.

Home Forums Math Monsters I'm playing in a puzzle game.

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  reneek-sotelo 3 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Author Posts
Author Posts

reneek-sotelo

said

I’m playing in a puzzle game.
<br><br>
Chi Wei was startled and gave a low exclamation She looked down and saw that the hand holding her wrist was white and delicate with clear joints and long fingers Well it was a hand that looked familiar The line of sight moves up after the Bush facing the “wall” is pulled by someone many branches are broken the “wall” is particularly sparse through this sparse branch is facing a pair of familiar eyes What are you doing You scared me! Chi Wei struggled to pull back his hand and clapped it twice in front of his chest to soothe his frightened little heart Zhao Yi was a little embarrassed to scratch his head “In a hurry I’m sorry!” Chi Wei also did not really blame his meaning hurriedly waved his hand to signal not to care “So coincidentally ah” I was a little worried just now and I felt relieved to see you “Not a coincidence” Zhao Yi suddenly came to the sentence Ah Chi Wei didn’t understand for a moment Zhao Yi looked at her with a gentle look “I’ve been looking for you!” With both hands he forced the bushes in front of him to both sides using both hands and feet and squeezed through the other side of the “wall” Chi Wei was shocked by his violent behavior “<br><br> There is such an operation!” Although Zhao Yi’s forced “through the wall” posture is not very elegant once he stands still he has to quickly restore his gentlemanly posture patting his shoulders and trouser legs and tidying up his appearance The smile on Chi Wei’s face could not be stopped and his heart became soft and warm for no reason Zhao Yi only thought she laughed at her funny appearance just now with a faint layer of red on her cheeks He looked up and down at his clothes “Are you all right now” Chi Wei restrained his smile took two steps closer to him stood on tiptoe gently took a leaf from his hair and shook it at him “And this!” Zhao Yi smelled the breath of the girl who suddenly approached and the thin red on his face could notSteel racking system fade away He said goodbye “Thank you!”<br><br> “Wait!” Chi Wei stopped him Uh Zhao Yi looked back and was facing the girl’s clear eyes which were flowing and shining His throat was a little tight for a moment and he was stunned not knowing what to say Chi Wei walked up to him and stretched out his hands to help him fix his collar The collar of the shirt was white and crisp clean and clean but the bow tie between the throats was a little crooked because of the large movement just now Chi Wei carefully straightened the bow tie stepped back a small step and looked at it carefully After confirming that she had tidied up the girl smiled at him with a big smile “This is good!”! Very handsome Zhao Yi felt his cheeks burning as if all the blood was flowing too happily in an instant He touched his cheek a little unnaturally and guessed that he was blushing He looked at the girl’s smiling eyebrows and the lovely pear vortex on one side of her lips and felt that the thin layer of red might not disappear for a while Zhao Yi coughed lightly “I’ll take you to find the exit!” Then he took a deep breath looked at the sky and the direction around him heavy duty warehouse rack and chose a direction to go forward Chi Wei complained in a low voice “Are you so confident” “Of course!” Zhao Yi looked back at her stretching his eyebrows and raising his lips to show his confidence You have to stay close to me! Seeing that her pace was a little slow Zhao Yi looked back to remind her Oh Chi Wei was about to quicken his pace and get closer to him when Zhao Yi suddenly came over and held one of her wrists very naturally Chi Wei looked at him a little blankly holding his hand and before he could react he was already pulling him forward quickly Chi Wei’s restless little heart began to beat at random again and she peeked at the man in front of her only seeing half of his side face from her own point of view completely unable to see his expression But you could see his red-hot ears Chi Wei couldn’t help raising the corners of his mouth Even in such a maze where she could not see the direction and find the way out even if most of the surrounding roads were dead ends and forks she would be in a good mood with such a person pulling her in front of her ※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※ Hey hey hey 039 The Phantom of the Castle (7) After Chi Wei was pulled by Zhao Yi for a while he really felt that the path was much smoother<br><br>
Although the surrounding Bush walls still look the same and the direction of travel always changes with various turns and forks you can feel that you are always moving in a fixed direction As her vision widened she finally saw the location of the exit ahead Ah! We’re almost to the exit! Chi Wei’s voice was full of pleasure and his footsteps were much lighter Then a figure appeared at the corner “Monsieur le Comte!” Two people startled Zhao Yi subconsciously block in front of Chi Wei Chi Wei fixed his eyes on it and it turned out to be Catherine Catherine saw Zhao Yi showing a happy smile “Zhao Yi count great I knew you would be the first to find the exit” Before she had finished speaking she noticed Zhao Yi’s hand on Chi Wei’s wrist and opened her eyes wide in disbelief “You” You Chi Wei hurriedly broke away from Zhao Yi’s wrist and stepped back two steps Zhao Yi glanced at Chi Wei frowned slightly and turned to look at Catherine “Miss Catherine!” He saluted her in a polite and distant manner and without saying much he continued to walk in the direction of the exit Chi Wei was very embarrassed to stand in place for a moment do not know whether to follow Zhao Yi out of the maze or to stay in place waiting for the hostess Zhao Yi walked two steps did not see Chi Wei follow up turn around and ask her in surprise “What are you still standing there” Don’t keep up! Chi Wei had to salute his own young lady first and did not dare to see what expression was on Catherine’s face now He hurriedly followed Zhao Yi and walked out of the Bush maze together As soon as he came out of the maze he saw Leah standing cleverly waiting at the door Mr Hans should not have entered the maze He was sitting in the shade of a tree not far away with a lonely face Before long Zhang Muyan and a lady came out together Not long after she entered the maze she met the lady and they were lucky enough to find their way out without much delay Next the rest of the guests walked out of the maze one after another omracking.com

August 11, 2022 at 12:32 am
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

My CodeCanyon Items