Lonely Palace bonus

Lonely Palace bonus

Home Forums Math Monsters Lonely Palace bonus

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  carvalhocunha 5 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Author Posts
Author Posts

carvalhocunha

said

Sweating, the man took off the warm hat on his head and put it aside, revealing a head of black and dense hair with distinct sideburns, which made him look more and more like a dragon and a phoenix, with picturesque eyebrows and eyes. Although the facial features are beautiful, there is no trace of femininity, full of high-spirited attitude, and the brocade book can not help but comment on it, saying in the play: remote as the independence of the mountain, towering as the collapse of the jade mountain. It’s the kind of spirit that the world is in my hands! He looks good, but he has a bad temper. He treats her as a decoration and has no time to talk to her. The brocade book patiently gives him a blessing again. “My Lord, the slave is anxious to hand in the job. Please make it convenient for me.” The man’s eyes crossed. “What’s the hurry? Don’t you see we’re busy here?” Brocade book is helpless, want to think a way, “adult, you rest a little while, the slave comes to give you pestle medicine!” That person listened also not polite, push mortar forward directly, “pestle becomes foam, cannot have piece.” The brocade book answered and moved the mortar to the side, thinking that he would be able to fill the medicine for her if he freed his hands, but the man came out from behind the counter and sat down in the chair next to the guard’s room, drinking tea from the thermos pot,Self-closing Shower Valve, roasting the fire in the charcoal basin, closing his eyes leisurely and dozing. Jin Shu bit his lip and felt aggrieved. How long will he rest? She was still anxious to go back to the Cining Palace, and now there were plenty of eyes staring at her. Even the big mistake of the needle nose was enough for her to suffer. Was this doctor deliberately embarrassing her? With a murmur in his heart, he exerted his strength in his hand and pounded the copper mortar with a pestle. The man half squinted and threatened, “This is the medicine for the emperor. You used so much strength to pierce the mortar, sprinkled a little medicine, and killed your head!” Brocade book neck back head a cool, can not help but put light hands and feet,Service Sink Faucets, hold back for a while to beg again, just about to open his mouth, the doctor said, “where is your hometown?” She was stupefied and felt a pain as if she had been exposed. She bowed her head and said, “from the capital.” Back to the aftertaste, is it time to get close to him? Fortunately, as soon as he was happy, he filled her medicine and said, “Where are you from?” “Me?” He pondered for a moment, “my hometown is Nanyuan.” The brocade book smacked his lips. It turned out to be from Nanyuan. No wonder he was so arrogant! His face smiled. “How many years has your excellency been in the palace?” He turned the finger of the tiger bone in his hand, raised his head slightly, and his eyes fell on the carved flowers on the main beam of the roof. He hesitated for a moment and said, “It will be nine years by May next year.” When the emperor of Chengde changed his reign title, he became a doctor. His official position must be very high. No wonder his style is so great! “My Lord,” said Jin Shu, “the slave still has a lot of errands to do. Please give the slave a prescription to fill the medicine. There is no other doctor in the imperial pharmacy, Stainless Steel Hand wash Basin ,Time Delay Tap, so I have to work for him. The slave is very grateful.” That one, however, is as steady as Mount Tai. Whatever you say, just drink tea and turn over the medical books. “Let’s talk about it after this pot of medicine is finished,” he said. The brocade book was so anxious that he thought it was not a thing to wait foolishly. This delay had to be delayed sooner or later. He put the bronze mortar down and said, “Since your excellency is busy now, the slave will go to the imperial pharmacy of Chu Xiu Palace. The slave will retire.” When the man saw that she was about to leave, he straightened up and sighed. “Come back, did I say I wouldn’t catch you?”? The temper is not small! He leisurely left the chair and walked over. Only then did the brocade book see clearly that his robe was four-pronged. His heart suddenly jumped. Great Britain valued the four-pronged robe. The common people were only allowed to wear the “one-wrapped circle” without a fork. The officials and the common people had two forks. Only the royal clansmen had four forks. He was a member of the Yuwen family. It was not surprising that he had such a face. He picked up his pen and dipped it in the inkstone, pulled one from a pile of paper on his left hand, flattened it and pressed it with a paperweight. As he wrote, he said, “Open five posts, two pieces of wormwood each, eight pieces of safflower each, and then come back.” Jinshu Zhanger’s monk couldn’t figure it out. He was still wondering what kind of person he was. Could it be that someone in the clan was working in the Imperial Hospital? He couldn’t ask, so he had to bend his legs. “Thank you..” Adult The hands were well maintained, white and delicate, the joints were slender and powerful, and the words were beautiful. It was Dong Qichang, who went out of the way and relaxed freely.
Brocade book looked at the handwriting, suddenly there is an idea can not suppress the jump up, want to know whether he is the emperor only look at his eyes, made up his mind to secretly look at him, but he always drooped eyes, thick eyelashes covered the pupil, she dared to try several times fruitless, feel frustrated. The safflower was on the top floor of the medicine cabinet. The man climbed up the wooden ladder with his son. He skillfully weighed four or two down. He poured it directly on the paper and wrapped it up. He said slowly, “I don’t divide it here. You take it back and weigh it.” The brocade book should be, and take advantage of the moment of saluting to bow and spy. The man seemed to be aware of it. He frowned and suddenly looked up at her. He seemed impatient and said in a deep voice, “You’ve been looking at me for a long time. What are you looking at?” Sure enough, there was a golden circle, which shone brilliantly in the dim light of the fire and went straight to people’s hearts. The brocade book was startled and always felt that something was wrong. Without much thought, he knelt down and kowtowed, saying, “The slave deserves to die.” As soon as she looked up, she saw that the soap boots were embroidered with patterns, and she couldn’t tell whether it was a dragon or a python. She bared her teeth and brandished her claws. Then she looked at the hem of the robe, the eight-treasure standing water of the banner, and the Song Yi and seaweed in the twelve auspicious patterns on the top. She was shocked. She remembered that although his nasal voice was very strong, his voice had not changed. Why didn’t she recognize it before? She thought that all the people in the hospital were? I’ve heard that the emperor often fills his own medicine, which used to be a rumor, but who knows there really is such a thing! It’s strange that there is no one in Nansansuo. I think they are all coaxed out by him. Could it be that he wants to learn from Qin Shihuang to refine the elixir of immortality? Why doesn’t he even have a eunuch to guard the door? Her brain was suddenly in a mess, as if she had been poured on her head by a basin full of ice and snow, and her internal organs were instantly cold to the bone. Chapter 13 where is the snow in the plum hall? When the emperor saw her lying on her stomach, the pearl eardrop on her earlobe was swinging slightly, her head was deeply lowered, and a piece of neck was exposed under her purple-brown collar, which was as white as congealed fat. He kowtowed and said,Stainless Steel Toilet Bowl, “The slave is so abrupt that he has disturbed the holy driver. Please forgive him.” The emperor wrapped up the rest of the medicine and said indifferently, “Get up. You are the first person who dares to urge me.” The brocade book stood up and retreated to one side. Hearing this, he choked and thought carefully. “I don’t know if the slave is here.” 。 cnkexin.com

August 17, 2022 at 7:58 am
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

My CodeCanyon Items