Shangguan Ding ChaoFan Island

Shangguan Ding ChaoFan Island

Home Forums Math Monsters Shangguan Ding ChaoFan Island

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  carvalhocunha 5 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Author Posts
Author Posts

carvalhocunha

said

As soon as the Lord of the Golden Light Cave was urged by his skill, he opened his mouth and spat out a stream of blood. For a long time, he shook his head and said, “Daxia, the Purple Dragon Blood can’t save the Nine Heavenly Fingers. Thanks to your trust, the old man has been extremely honored. From now on, you can close your eyes in your grave. I hope Daxia will be careful in the future. I met Qi Bailing, the” Sumi Sword “. He is a disciple of” This son is less than twenty years old. He is arrogant by nature. He doesn’t distinguish between right and wrong. His skill has been proved to be the true biography of Sumeru Laojun. It’s unfathomable. He just blamed me for not flattering Daxia. He said he betrayed others, so he killed me in anger.. He breathed his last and closed his eyes. With a pale complexion, the monk looked up at the sky and murmured, apparently shocked by the four words “Sumi Laojun”! Hua Wuqiu seemed to know that there was a big opponent, but he did not waver. With a calm sigh, he did not disturb the monk. He only raised his sword and buried the five corpses! Suddenly, the monk jumped up and shouted, “No, ‘Sumi Laojun’ has been dead for more than a hundred years!” When Hua Wuqiu saw that he was out of order, he immediately approached and said, “Master, calm down!”! What kind of character is’Sumi Laojun ‘? The monk looked at him and asked, “Benefactor, do you know what school the Xiaoyao, Dayu, and Chenggu belong to?” Hua Wuqiu shook her head and said, “The younger generation never thought of that.” “They are the Sumeru Sect,” said the monk. “What about Sumi Laojun?” Asked Hua Wuqiu in surprise. The monk shouted,push button toilet flush valve, “It’s the foolish old man waiting for Martial Uncle. Do you think he can still live?”? The old monster’s reputation was heard by the poor monk when he was a child. Hua Wuqiu said indifferently, “How dare the younger generation assert it? Just ask the foolish old man. But I don’t know what this old man is like.” “I’ve heard that he regards the martial arts world as a nest of ants,” said the monk. Hua Wuqiu said with a smile, “At the worst, it’s just an arrogant old pride.” The monk said, “Everyone in the martial arts world hopes that he will die out. Who would have thought that he would still have disciples? This is a terrible disaster.” “Let’s not worry about this man for the time being,” said Hua Wuqiu. “It’s important to go after the Six Kings first. Now it proves that the Lord of the Golden Light Cave is right.” The monk said, “Now we have lost the way. At the same time, we are afraid that there will be a change. That Qi Bailing just now will certainly get in the way.” Hua Wuqiu took the lead in chasing northward: “No one can scare me to do what I want to do. Let’s chase northward first.” Round trip missed a lot of time,Stainless Steel Toilet Sink Combo, look at the noon, two people to catch up with the day near dusk, see no shadow of the future, then turn to the east. When it was dark, a big town appeared in front of him. The monk hurried and shouted, “Benefactor, there is Barkun in front of him, a big town for Houzang.” “Go to the town and have something to eat first,” said Hua Wuqiu. The monk saw a dark shadow flying from the head of the town in the distance. “Benefactor,” he said anxiously to Hua Wuqiu, “that’s the Taoist priest Guan Tian!” Guantian Taoist was with Gu Tanjing. Hua Wuqiu hurriedly said, “Master, hurry up and ask. I’ll wait in the town.” The monk did not wait for him to finish, and the man had gone like the wind. When he reached the head of the town, he found that the Taoist Priest Guantian was pouncing on a mountain peak, but there was only one person. The monk could not call loudly, so he had to chase hard. The distance was not close, Stainless Steel Shower Tray ,stainless steel toilet, and he did not catch up until he reached the foot of the mountain. Guan Tian Taoist did not stop. Although he knew who he was, he only waved back. At the top of the mountain, the monk finally caught up with him and was about to open his mouth to curse, but was stopped by the silent gesture of the Taoist Priest Guan Tian. At the same time, he said, “Is the young benefactor here?” The monk came closer and said, “What’s the matter with you? The benefactor is now in the town of Balquin.” The Taoist Priest stamped his foot and said, “Bald Donkey, I told you not to make a sound. Oh, they’re gone again!” The monk was so worried that he shouted, “Who the hell is that?” The Taoist Priest Guan Tian hurried to the other side of the peak and ran after him again. “Bald Donkey,” he said with a smile, “if I run after him, I’ll have to ask you for the blame. In front of me is the second of the three kings of Xiaoyao. They were buying food in the town, but I found them in the street.” When the monk heard this, he was stunned. Knowing that he had ruined it, he whispered, “Where is the ancient charcoal?” “It was in the town, of course,” the Taoist priest spat. “I couldn’t get away to call him, so I chased him out alone.
” “Could it be that Shi Mihua and Xiaoyao are nearby?” The monk asked. Guan Tiandao hummed, “It’s nonsense. I don’t want to chase them out. Are you still afraid of the three kings of Xiaoyao?” The monk knew that he was right, so he kept silent. As he pursued and stopped, the more he pursued, the more he realized that the future was full of peaks and forests. It was estimated that it was no less than one hundred and eighty Li. There were two dark shadows flying in front of him, as if there was no end to them. Suddenly, the monk said, “Shaomao, I’d better go back and ask the benefactor to come.” The Taoist scolded, “You’re talking nonsense. I’m afraid you won’t be able to find me if you come again.” The monk felt more and more stupid and stopped talking. To the surprise of Guan Tiandaochang, the two of them chased each other until late at night, when they entered a valley. The monk couldn’t help himself. “We’re probably there,” he said. The Taoist didn’t dare to complain any more. He nodded and said, “Fortunately, the other side didn’t notice us. Now think about how to get in.” When the monk saw him observing the situation in the valley, he whispered, “Shaomao, there is another top-notch product in Wulin.” When the Taoist priest heard this, he was stunned. He stopped observing and asked, “Have you met the young benefactor?”? Who is it? “You don’t believe me,” said the monk. “He’s a young man, and the Lord of the Golden Light Cave has been killed by him.” The Taoist priest said indifferently, “Jin Guang is a broken egg, and his skill is not as good as ours. Can’t this prove that that man is a top-notch person?” “I haven’t seen his skill yet,” said the monk, “but his backstage supporter is not small. What do you think of’Sumi Laojun ‘?” The Taoist priest was stunned and scolded, “What a ghost! Is that old ghost still alive?” The monk immediately said what he had seen and asked, “Is it still true that the Lord of the Golden Light Cave was dying?” The Taoist was greatly taken aback and said solemnly, “This Xiaoyao is Elder Martial Brother Qi!” “And old man Chenggu,” said the monk, “a foolish old man.” The Taoist priest hesitated for a moment and then sighed, “What Sumi Laojun taught is absolutely hard. At the same time, it’s not good!”! Monk, young benefactor, do you know the details? What do you think of his expression? “You still have to ask,stainless steel shower tray,” said the monk. “Will the fall of the sky change his color? I know the details, but he is not moved. We have this master, and it is worthwhile to work hard.” 。 cnkexin.com

August 17, 2022 at 7:58 am
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

My CodeCanyon Items