The world of online games

Home Forums Math Monsters The world of online games

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  reneek-sotelo 3 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Author Posts
Author Posts

reneek-sotelo

said

<br><br>
Glancing at the long list of skills of the Demon King I randomly selected the latter one Verified in many ways skills are generally the more powerful the greater the power Now I’m too lazy to look at the attribute of the skill Just put them one by one from the back Anyway the rich primordial spirit of the Demon King is enough for me to squander It is estimated that if I put all my skills from beginning to end there will be still some primordial spirit left At the moment when the primordial spirit gathered into power and was released from my fingertips a strange feeling rose from my heart I turned my head and looked at the name and attribute of the skill again Shit! The deserted graveyard in the city of death in vain was originally a silent corner This is the realm of ghosts and there is nothing but the miserable wailing of ghosts and the roar of fierce ghosts And this war The corner of the original deathly silence was rendered murderous and even the air became passionate Drive in racking system At this moment there is a group of dark clouds in the sky which are constantly rotating like a whirlpool In the whirlpool thunder bursts and lightning crisscross forming a huge gas field A huge dark gold “color” claw slowly appeared from the center of the whirlpool and gradually appeared in people’s vision The shape of the claw is the same as that of a human hand Only the tips of all five fingers have long and curved thick nails From the fingers to the back of the hand It was a black’hair ‘more than an inch long standing upright like a barb Constantly shaking people look at the feeling of great fear and nausea <br><br> The claw was so huge and menacing that it seemed to be enough to destroy everything Its appearance makes all the people in the field forget to kill forget to resist forget the horror of the white light and be attracted by the shocking scene Perhaps its appearance can stop time The protection of the demon God! Trembling all over I looked at the huge claw in the sky and realized gloomily that I couldn’t control it at all Instead of shooting at the people and horses of the Green Blood Villa on the opposite side as I expected the giant claw of the dark gold “color” rose straight to my head and aimed at “my” head! “Boom!” <br><br> The dark gold claw covered with black hair finally clapped heavily on the cover of “my” spirit and a huge pressure went straight to my mind and my chest churned like boiling water which made me want to vomit Ah I finally could not help but roar loudly the sound was like tens of thousands of thunder shot down at the same time shaking the eardrums of all the people in the field almost standing unsteadily Waking up from the chaos I slowly opened my closed eyes and looked at the shocked players in front of me Although everyone’s face was full of fear the people of Green Blood Villa were unharmed This is the consequence of using skills in disorder I really shouldn’t be obsessed with the so-called law It’s too late to regret it now! The skill I released just now is called “Tianmo Shelter” which is an auxiliary spell to protect “sex” If I had seen the name one second earlier This skill will not be sent out Now this can increase the attack speed movement speed defense physical strength primordial spirit casting speed and attack effect of all members within 50 meters of the center radius by 400% 400% 300% 600% Pallet rack upright 200% and 220% A super abnormal skill that lasts for 10 minutes is wasted by me! Any team even a third-rate one Even the garbage team which is not even third-rate can become an invincible team as long as it is not too stupid to cooperate and accept the bonus of this skill And if this skill is used in our Dragon City team the power is almost beyond my imagination However I have already released the skills but the Dragon City’s troops are hundreds of meters away there is no one at all Incorrect There’s another one! On the ground the snake vines covered with black stingers grew wildly covering almost all the nearby areas This barren graveyard has become a forest of thorns and stings All the bonuses of Tianmo’s protection belong to “sex” all of which are concentrated on a person who fights with his back to the wall<br><br>
Let his skill attribute “sex” which has already been expanded by the Shiquan Tianbao Array once again get the absolute “sex” promotion At this moment the backwater battle can no longer be described as an ordinary player For the players of the Demon camp he is definitely a more horrible existence than the B of the immortals on the top of his head With his back to the wall he did not realize what was going on but only knew that the primordial gods in his body were growing crazily And the attack becomes smoother Pallet rack beams In front of the opponent has become weaker and weaker he does not even need to use any other skills only rely on a transformation can completely control the area of nearly 100 meters in their own hands <br><br> Seeing such a scene I did not have a trace of joy in my heart but added to the chagrin The cooling time of this skill takes twenty-four hours that is to say it is almost impossible for me to use it again Such a perverted skill Unexpectedly only used to a player’s body is really a waste of natural resources ah! I’ve been playing games for so long but I haven’t wasted resources so much Everything must be blamed on one’s own carelessness After Lao Tzu No later anyway the Demon King still has so many useless skills! Anyway it has been used and it is useless to regret now It is better to grasp what we have now and fight again With our backs to the wall we are now taking cover in front of us I’m calming down Carefully study the remaining skills of the Demon King Destroy the sky and the earth summon the huge fire rock meteor from the sky Lasts for 30 seconds causing a total of 50000 damage within a radius of 300 meters Well this is always an attack “sex” skill and the effect is good but also too abnormal not to suffer retribution After repeated reviews I raised my hands to the sky running the primordial spirit ready to start the skill The soul contract is wrong and the devil refuses to help! A prompt tone rang in my ear which made me feel stuffy on the spot What went wrong omracking.com

August 11, 2022 at 12:32 am
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

My CodeCanyon Items